When you are hydrated, your skin is hydrated and will be able to maintain a better heal and withstand longer sessions.
Be rested and do not drink the night before.
Please EAT BEFORE your session. This is very important, you will be more comfortable during
your tattoo and this will help you sit through a longer session. It is also a good idea to bring small snacks that you can eat one handed without making a mess.
For proper application and healing ,the skin should be free of damage. No tanning (including tanning beds). Sunburns, major cuts or scrapes may result in rescheduling your session.
On The Day:
- BE ON TIME.
- Bring identification and appropriate payment method. Not all of the artists accept credit or debit.
- Please do not bring a large group with you unless they are also getting tattooed.
- Space is limited in the tattooing area. We do have a lobby where friends/family can sit, although your
artist will usually allow one friend or family member to sit with you.
- For safety reasons, please do not bring small children or babies.
- Wear appropriate clothing, we need to be able to access the area your tattoo will be applied without unneeded exposure. Ask your artist what to wear prior to your appointment.
- You are also invited to bring your own pillow for laying or sitting on during your tattoo.
- Please set aside enough time for your tattoo session. Your artist will let you know how long your session will be so you can plan ahead.
- Please do not come in under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, we cannot tattoo you if you appear to be under the influence.
While You Are Getting Tattooed:
- Please be aware of cross contamination.
- Do not touch your fresh tattoo during your session.
- Do not let anyone else touch your tattoo.
- Do not touch any of the tattoo equipment or work space.
- Talking is fine during your session, but please do not talk with your hands, nod your head, or excessively move other body parts as this can cause the area being tattooed to move as well.